The Big Bang Theory Season 12 will be coming to Netflix this June

I’m a fan of The Big Bang Theory, and I have watched all the 232 episodes. I have also watched all the 11 seasons on Netflix more than twice. The season 12 will be coming to Netflix on the 14th of June, and I can’t wait.

Are you a TBBT fan, let’s know ourselves?

2 Likes

You are sitting on my spot :grin:

1 Like

Lol, welcome to the club. Cheers to you brother! :handshake: :handshake: :handshake: :handshake:

1 Like

Season 12? I thought they gave up at 10. Wow!

1 Like

I think I stopped around season 9 or 10. It started getting repititive for me. Or maybe I was in a bad mood. Anyway, I started from season 1 about a month ago. I haven’t made much progress though.

1 Like

:dancer::dancer:I don’t know what to expect, but I love it already :grin:

2 Likes

Wow. Gave up on Big Bang. SMH.

2 Likes

I just rewatched the 11 seasons on Netflix. I understood more jokes this time.

1 Like

Yes, it’s the longest sitcom ever.

Give it another shot; I think you should try from season 10.

Cool. Are you starting the series all over again?

Great, let us know what you think.

Took them long enough :grinning: I’ve finished the 12 seasons already. Time to restart from the beginning.

1 Like

I love TBBT but once I take a break, I always forget where I stopped and have to start again. Can be really frustrating :sleepy:

I respect you people that rewatch series. You’re strong :fist:t5::joy:

It’s just Big Bang I can rewatch though. I’ve forgotten most of the jokes that’s why.

2 Likes

I rewatch TBBT and friends.

2 Likes

I’ve had Friends for months now. I’ve still not seen it. I should try.

Please do, you won’t regret it.

Hehe. Big Bang Theory! I’m a huge fan. I have been following it for about 5 years. I have seen all the episodes and seasons multiple times. I just saw the “Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock” scene again few minutes ago.

1 Like